The DogLadies have some wonderful news for this up coming spring, summer and fall seasons. We will be teaching three different classes multiple times throughout the next six months. The DogLadies have prided themselves on being able to provide personal one-on-one lessons giving close attention to you and your dog. We now want to expand your and your dogs abilities by being able to work around real life distractions. With Erin and Angyl teaching the class together we will provide a safe, educational and fun atmosphere for you.
Listed below are the three different class descriptions, prices and dates. If you are interested in signing up for the classes please contact DownToEarthDoglady@gmail.com or call 610-812-2880
Canines in the City
A four week class dedicated to helping dogs and their handlers properly communicate using positive reinforcement methods in different locations throughout Portland, Oregon. We will be working on “leave-it” , “watch me”, loose leash walking , and being around large crowds of people. Locations include, Hawthorne Blvd. , Orchard Hardware supply, Tom McCall Waterfront Park, Saturday Market
Price : $180.00
Capacity : 6 Students 2 Teachers
Duration : 45 minutes
- 4/22/18 Week 1- Down To Earth Doglady Training Space 833 SE Main Street Portland OR
- 4/29/18 Week 2- Down To Earth Doglady Training Space + Hawthorne Blvd. and adjacent neighborhoods
- 5/6/18 Week 3- Water front Park
- 5/13/18 Week 4- Water front Park + Saturday Market
This class is not for dogs with leash reactivity. If your dog does have some reactivity in these situations we are more than happy to schedule a private lesson to build up going to the above locations.
Local Park Etiquette
A four week class dedicated to helping dogs and their handlers properly communicate using positive reinforcement training in busy local Portland, Oregon parks. We will work on “Watch me”, “stay”, “leave-it”, and loose leash walking skills.
Pricing : $180.00
Capacity: 6 Students 2 Teachers
Duration : 45 minutes
- 5/30/18 Week 1- Down To Earth Doglady Training Space
- 6/6/18 Week 2 – Mt. Tabor
- 6/13/18 Week 3- Gabriel Park
- 6/20/18 Week 4- LaurelHurst Park
A four week class dedicated to educating dog handlers on proper safety, and training that’s needed when going hiking with your dog. We will be training “leave-it” , “watch-me”, “stay”, working on a check-in behavior, and practicing basic recall skills.
Price : $200.00
Capacity : 6 Students, 2 Teachers
- 6/17/18 Week 1- Down To Earth Doglady Training Space
- 6/24/18 Week 2 – Stub Stewart Park (when open, otherwise Rooster Rock)
- 7/1/18 Week 3- Rooster Rock or (Rooster Rock pt.2)
- 7/8/18 Week 4- Salmon River Trail
We hope you spend your summer with us training, and having fun with your dog!